Europe is a perfect amalgamation of rich culture, amazing architecture, latest fashion, delicious food, excellent tourist’s attractions, and much more. There is not just one but many reasons that make Europe a popular tourist attraction. This continent features a compilation of amazing countries. And, each country has its own unique aspect. France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Liechtenstein, etc., are some of the major countries that are packed with plenty of wonders giving a perfect feast to the eyes of the beholders. Let’s read about some of the major countries of Europe in detail.
1. France: Situated in Western Europe, France is a country that comprises alpine villages, medieval cities, and Mediterranean beaches. Paris is the major attraction of France owing to the iconic Eiffel Tower. Ferney Voltaire, on the other hand, is a commune that is known for its beautiful scenic setting.
2. Switzerland: The country of romance, Switzerland has endless amazing tourist’s spots where every vacationer wants to go. Ride a paddle board at the famous Lake Geneva. Also, the place is known for making delicious wine. Have a peaceful day at Chillon Castle in Montreux. And, visit the famous historical landmarks in Zurich. Moreover, the country is known for Swiss chocolates, Swiss knives, Swiss watches, and much more. So, you can buy some of them for yourself or your loved ones. Forget yourself amidst the beauty of Nature and cherish the serene view of lakes, villages, and Alps.
3. Italy: The birthplace of the Renaissance and the headquarters of The Roman Empire, Italy is a place known for its historical significance as well as delicious Italian food. The Leaning Tower of Pisa is the landmark of the country. Visit the church, museums, and cathedrals in Padova and enjoy an amazing Gondola ride in Venice. Do not miss Rome and Florence as one has colosseum and other Roman architecture and the other has famous attractions like Piazzale Michelangelo.
4. Austria: Known as one of the most popular destinations of Europe, Austria attracts a lot of tourists throughout the year. One of the top tourist attractions is located in Innsbruck such as the Hofkirche and the Emperor’s Tomb, the Hofburg, Old Town Innsbruck, The Nordkettenbahnen, River Inn, and various others.
5. Liechtenstein: Regarded as Europe’s fourth-smallest country, Liechtenstein is one of the most preferred tourist’s destinations. Vaduz is the capital of Liechtenstein that beautifully sits on the Rhine River. It has numerous attractions such as Vaduz Castle, Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein, The Main Square, and various others.
Europe is undoubtedly a destination that every enthusiastic traveler should include in the list of his must-visit travel destinations. To book your Europe Tour, contact us. We are the best Europe tour operators in India.