The capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi is a destination that every travel enthusiast wants to visit. Known as the culture and leisure hub of the UAE, this Emirate is modern and known for its forward-thinking. The place features the most iconic architectural delights including the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Emirates Palace, Louvre Abu Dhabi, Marina Mall, Capital Gate, and various others. Those who seek adventure can visit Formula Rossa, Ferrari World, Warner Bros. World, Yas Island, Yas Waterworld, observation deck, etc. Dubai, on the other hand, is a city in the UAE that is known for its modern architecture, luxury shopping, lively nightlife, sky-scraper filled skyline, and many iconic tourists’ attractions. Let’s read further to know more about these two Emirates in detail.
Abu Dhabi – The Capital City
Abu Dhabi or Abū Ẓaby is the capital city of the UAE. This emirate is known for its amazing architecture and modern outlook that it got due to oil revenues. Thus, Abu Dhabi is both modern and cosmopolitan along with intact cultural values. This UAE’s forward-thinking cultural heart offers a lot of things to its inquisitive travelers such as:
- Amazing Architecture: Abu Dhabi showcases some of the most breathtaking architecture in the form of Louvre Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Emirates Palace, Etihad Towers, Yas Viceroy, and much more.
- Thrilling Activities: Yas Island in Abu Dhabi provides you diverse options for indulging into the fun activities. Give a boost to your adrenaline by hopping on some of the most thrilling rides in the Ferrari Wolrd Abu Dhabi. Try the fastest Formula Rossa roller coasters and enjoy the fun like never before. Also, have fun rides at the Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi.
- Beach Break: Beach bummers can enjoy the experience of beach in Abu Dhabi at Saadiyat Island, Al Bateen (the Corniche), Mangrove National Park, Yas Beach, Al Bateen beach, and others.
Dubai – One of the most beautiful Emirates of the UAE
Dubai is a popular city that attracts numerous tourists from different parts of the world every year. Right from Burj Khalifa to Palm Jumeirah, there are endless amusing things to explore. Some of them are:
- Wonderful Architecture: Burj Khalifa is one of the most popular and iconic architectures that every traveler wants to visit when in Dubai. There is an observation deck on level 124 that offers a stunning view of the city. The Dubai Mall is a shopper’s paradise having more than 1200 shops, underwater zoo, aquarium, around 150 restaurants, and much more. Palm Jumeirah is a palm-tree shaped man-made island that is another astonishing architecture of Dubai. Dubai Marina is a stunning cityscape and the world’s largest man-made marina.
- Desert Safari: If dune bashing is your favorite sport then Dubai Desert Safari is the best for you. Explore the marvels of the Arabian Desert and indulge in some thrilling activities like quad biking, off-roading, and sandboarding followed by camel rides, barbeque dinner, henna art, and much more.