Every newlywed couple wants to spend secluded time with each other amidst the most romantic milieu. So, selecting a perfect location for your honeymoon becomes a serious thing to do. If you both are beach bums then the Maldives would be the best destination for you to spend a romantic vacay. This place is simply a heaven for honeymooners as it is blessed with beautiful beaches, crystal-clear waters, dense forests, and much more. Also, you can add a dose of fun during your vacation by opting for the thrilling water sports. Here are some of the suggestions to make your honeymoon trip a memorable affair.
Things to do in the Maldives for Honeymooners
The Maldives is a beautiful honeymoon destination that offers countless things to explore. This country is a picture-perfect place to spend your honeymoon as you can quench your thirst for the thrilling activities as well as give a treat to your eyes by witnessing a host of natural and man-made sites.
1. Explore the Beautiful Islands: The Maldives is full of mesmerizing islands that you can explore while holding each other’s hands. Book a private beach resort to make your stay even more romantic. Enjoy a romantic boat ride and surprise your beloved at the bioluminescent beach that glows in the dark. Do not miss the islands like Hulhumalé Island, Fihalhohi Island, Male Island, Biyadhoo Island, Maafushi Island and much more.
2. Thrilling Water Activities: Your love for water will definitely make you do some crazy stuff in the Maldives. Snorkel with coral reefs to experience the most amazing natural wonders with your naked eyes. Also, you will get to see a glimpse of the flora and fauna of the Maldives while snorkeling. Scuba diving is another thrilling activity for those who love to explore the water world in depth. Another interesting water activity found in the Maldives is a scooter ride underwater. Yes, enjoy a ride with your beloved by hopping on an underwater scooter. There are many more activities like banana boat ride, flyboarding, and others.
3. Witness the Sand Bank: Whenever you search for the Maldives on the internet, you get the images of a beautiful island having white-sandy beaches, azure-blue waters, and hut-type structures. The place is known as Hulhumale located in the Maldives. Witness the sandbank and enjoy a peaceful environment while witnessing a beautiful natural landscape only in Hulhumale. Love birds can enjoy a peaceful time together on this beautiful island while taking part in some water sports.
4. Arrange a Romantic Date: You can plan the most romantic date in the Maldives. The place makes the dinner romantic and such as place is the world’s first all-glass undersea restaurant that offers a panoramic view of the water. The restaurant is located in Conrad and serves every type of cuisine including the contemporary one. The glorious setting of this special place will make your honeymoon more special.
5. Enjoy a Relaxing Spa: A spa treatment makes your body and mind relax. And, it is all that you need after tackling the long and hectic marriage ceremonies. Enjoy a rejuvenating experience by booking a spa treatment for couple and cherish the experience.
These are some of the ideas that can help you in making your honeymoon a little bit more special.