Congratulation! You just got hitched and now you want to relax with your beloved amidst a beautiful and serene milieu on your honeymoon. But, have you decided on your destination yet? If not, then just book your tickets for Thailand. There are enormous places to visit in Thailand for a honeymoon that you would love to explore with your spouse. Spend priceless moments with the love of your life in the most romantic place.
Want to know what can honeymooners do in Thailand? Here are some of the suggestions for the newlyweds:
1. Water Activities: Who cannot love water? If you are a beach bummer then you definitely want to take part in the thrilling activities like white water rafting, scuba diving, kiteboarding, banana boat, jet skiing, wakeboarding, sailing, snorkeling, surfing, etc. You can do all of these kickass water activities in Krabi, Pattaya, Koh Tao, Phuket, Similan Islands, Koh Samui, and other places.
2. Land Activities: Thailand is a place known for hard-core adventure enthusiasts. You can enjoy thrilling activities on land too such as rock climbing, Flight of the Gibbon, skydiving, mountain biking, bungy jumping, etc., in Krabi, Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Pattaya, Koh Phangan, and various other places. Experience the most exhilarating sports in Thailand and make your trip a memorable one.
3. Phi Phi Islands: An isolated island is an ideal spot for Honeymooners to enjoy some secluded time with each other. Phi Phi Islands have a lot of things for the honeymoon couples including gorgeous beaches and exotic resorts & villas. You can enjoy the serenity of the environment and plan a romantic date on the beach for your better half. Also, you can opt for an island hopping tour and indulge in some water activities.
4. Phuket: Known as one of the most romantic honeymoon destinations, Phuket offers an island honeymoon option to all the honeymooners. The place is blessed with crystal-clear beaches, palm-fringed coastline, and amazing natural beauty. Relax on the shacks or take a stroll along the shore hand-in-hand with your beloved in this beautiful place. You can also hop on the cruise for a romantic ride. And, enjoy your stay in a romantic resort or villa. Do not forget to indulge in a rejuvenating couple massage and spa.
5. Koh Pha Ngan: This is another extraordinary place to spend your honeymoon. Located near to Koh Samui, Koh Phangan is known for its amazing attractions and full-moon parties. Also, you can visit Sadet-Ko Pha Ngan National Park, Ao Nai Wok, and Phaeng Waterfall to spend an ideal time together admiring the beauty of these places. Always prefer a romantic stay in a resort or villa. Do visit the sunrise beach.