One of the most beautiful places located on the continent of Asia is Macau. Considered equivalent to Las Vegas of the U.S.A., every traveler wishes to visit Macau once in a lifetime. And, visiting Macau is quite easy for the Indian nationals as they do not have to worry about the visa. Indian nationals do not require a Macau visa to visit it for tourism purposes. The country allows the citizens of India a stay of up to 30 days.
Macau is a popular destination that is widely known for its luxurious casinos and hotels. This urban city is decorated with a coastline that attracts most of the tourists from different parts of the world. In this city, you would get ample of things to do and see. And the good news is that the travel restrictions into this country are extremely less and Indians can visit it visa-free with a validity of at least 30 days of stay in Macau.
Indians can apply at the Hong Kong immigration office for a visa in case they want to stay for more than 14 days.
Visa: Not Required
- Passport with a minimum of 60 months validity
- Proof of Employment
- Booking Details for the stay
- International credit and foreign currency
- Document/s of financial status (e.g. bank statement, deposit in a savings account, tax payment receipt, employment certificate, etc.)
- Document/s of transportation to Macao and accommodation arrangement (e.g. round-trip air ticket for up to 14 days and hotel room reservation receipts, etc.)
- Recent 1.5-inch full-face white background color photo
Proof of the Purpose Of Visit:
You are required to show some of the documents to confirm your purpose of visit. The documents are mentioned below:
- Leisure: Tour receipt, itinerary, etc.
- Family visit: Photocopy of residence/stay document of the family in Macao
- Study: Admission document of a higher institute in Macao
- Employment: Employment approval document of Macao authorities
- Residence on the dependent basis: Macao identity card of the family, a document of kinship, etc.
- Stay as relative of non-resident worker: Approval document of Macao authorities
These are the necessary documents for the Indian nationals who want to visit Macau for spending holidays.