If you want to fulfill your adrenaline rush with a perfect beach holiday, then Andaman is a perfect destination for you. From its Sunny Skies, untouched beaches, aboriginal cultures to its thrilling water activities to its magnificent wildlife and marine life, Andaman fulfills all your fantasy. There is a number activity that you can experience while you are in Andaman but mentioned below is the list which you must do while you are in Andaman. Do take a look:
1. Scuba Diving: If you want a unique lifestyle experience, you must not miss Scuba Diving while you are in Andaman. You can experience vibrant sea life that resides in clear turquoise waters. It is one of the richest coral reef ecosystems in the world.
2. Witnessing Bio-luminescence at Havelock Island: Stars from universe floating under your feet. That’s what we are talking about. No No! They are not the actual “stars”” which we see in the Sky. They are phytoplankton in the sea waters. This is a heavenly experience which you should not miss.
3. Sea Walking: This is one of the most popular water activities in Andaman. In this Sport, you do’t need any experience or use of any complicated equipment. You will walk on the unspoiled sea floor and experience rich Marine life without any hassle.
4. Glass Bottom Boat Ride: This activity is for them who are really afraid of water that at the same time they want to experience the marine life. Boat with Glass bottom sails trough the sea and you can enjoy the view of the water and marine life without disturbing them.
5. Trekking: One of the most not to miss activity is trekking in Andaman. From Mount Harriet to Kala Pahad, Andaman offers you an excellent opportunity for exciting trekking.
Interested? Book your tour with us.